Tutorial 19 - Spiral Ornaments
In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to make these beautiful earrings. Level: intermediate. This tutorial has 23 steps, 37 very clear pictures in colour and has 11 pages. PDF-format, 351kB.
- round nose pliers, flat nose pliers and a wire cutter
- something to bend larger loops on, for example a mandrel (this is a bar of metal to form rings on) or another round bar with a diameter of 1 – 4 or 5 mm. You could use a fat pen or the handle of a hammer or a broomstick.
- possibly (if you want to hammer, but that is not necessary) a hammer and a foundation of metal to hammer on.
- a darning needle or a 0,8 or 1,0 mm (20 or 18 gauge) wire of 3 cm (1 inch).
- 14 cm (5.5 inches) of 1,0 mm (18 gauge) half hard Sterling silver
- 15 cm (6 inches) of 0,8 mm (20 gauge) half hard Sterling silver
- 20 cm (8 inches) of 0,4 mm (26 gauge) dead soft Sterling silver
- 100 cm (40 inches) of 0,3 mm (28 gauge) dead soft Sterling silver
- 2 briolets with a length of appr. 14 mm (5.5 inches).
- 2 beads with a diameter of 3 or 4 mm.
- 2 earhooks with a bigger eye (or 10 cm (4 inches) of 0,6 mm (22 gauge) half hard Sterling silver and 2 Sterling silver beads with a diameter of 3 or 4 mm. I assume you can make you own earhooks, if not look at tutorial 5).
You only buy the tutorial, not the earrings themselves!!!
Delivery of PDF file via email.
Customers also bought
- Tutorial 17 - Beaded Hoops
This is a BASIC tutorial, but also very interesting for advanced wire-wrappers, as this method is very TIME-SAVING!!! You can work with any kind of beads, however it looks best when you use small beads, appr. 3 mm in…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 21 - 3 pairs of earrings
3 Tutorials in 1 - In this tutorial you will learn step by step to make 3 pair of different earrings. The earrings have some resemblances: briolets and curls are the key players. The 2 first pair are ment for beginners, the third…€ 8,00
- Starters Tutorials 4 in 1
Always wanted to know how they do it? In this 4 in 1 wrapping tutorial for STARTERS you will learn the following BASIC techniques for wirewrapping:- tutorial 1: In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to make a basic…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 28 - Wrapped Hoops
This tutorial shows you how to make these wrapped hoops, georgeous earrings with magnificent wrappings. It looks quite complicated, but it is not complicated at all. You will be busy wrapping for a while though, but that is such a…€ 6,00