Tutorial 28 - Wrapped Hoops
This tutorial shows you how to make these wrapped hoops, georgeous earrings with magnificent wrappings. It looks quite complicated, but it is not complicated at all. You will be busy wrapping for a while though, but that is such a relaxing little work, you will enjoy it!!! By using different materials, you can make beautiful combinations. You can also use this technique to make other pieces of jewerly!!!
This tutorial has 28 steps, 38 pictures in colour and is 695 kB.
- round nose pliers, flat nose pliers and a wire cutter
- something to bend larger loopings on, for example a mandrel (this is a bar of metal to form rings on) or another round bar with a diameter of 1 – 4 or 5 mm. You could use a fat pen or the handle of a hammer or a broomstick.
- 17 cm (6.8 inches) of 0,8 mm (20 gauge) half-hard Sterling silver wire
- 170 cm (68 inches) of 0,4 mm (26 gauge) dead soft Sterling silver wire
- 10 cm (4 inches) of wire of 0,5 mm (24 gauge), does not need to be Sterling silver
- 240 cm (94 inches) of wire of 0,3 mm (28 gauge) dead soft Sterling silver wire.
You only buy this tutorial, not the earrings themselves!!!
Delivery of PDF file via email.
Customers also bought
- Tutorial 17 - Beaded Hoops
This is a BASIC tutorial, but also very interesting for advanced wire-wrappers, as this method is very TIME-SAVING!!! You can work with any kind of beads, however it looks best when you use small beads, appr. 3 mm in…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 19 - Spiral Ornaments
In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to make these beautiful earrings. Level: intermediate. This tutorial has 23 steps, 37 very clear pictures in colour and has 11 pages. PDF-format, 351kB.
- round nose pliers,…€ 5,00
- Starters Tutorials 4 in 1
Always wanted to know how they do it? In this 4 in 1 wrapping tutorial for STARTERS you will learn the following BASIC techniques for wirewrapping:- tutorial 1: In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to make a basic…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 21 - 3 pairs of earrings
3 Tutorials in 1 - In this tutorial you will learn step by step to make 3 pair of different earrings. The earrings have some resemblances: briolets and curls are the key players. The 2 first pair are ment for beginners, the third…€ 8,00