Tutorial 24 - hanger Still Waters
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a pendant like this step by step. It shows you how to do this, but you will need input of yourselve as well to be able to make this pendant, because you probably will be working with different beads. When you know the technique, you will be able to work with stones in different shapes and colours and your pendant will look quite different.
Please read instructions once before you start working.
- round nose pliers, flat nose pliers and a wire cutter
- a mandrel or something to bend larger loopings on. You could use a fat pen or the handle of a hammer or a broomstick.
- a marker pen
- 110 cm (43 inches) of 0,8 mm (20 gauge) halfhard Sterling silver wire
- 350 cm (138 inches) of 0,3 mm (28 gauge) deadsoft Sterling silver wire
- one big oval bead of 22 x 30 mm.
- beads in matching colours (silver also) in different sizes, from 2 mm up to 7 mm.