Tutorial 26 - Indian Bracelet
This new weaving technique is quite easy to learn, in this tutorial it will be shown to you step by step. The variation between the graceful swirls and the woven squares of this bracelet is giving it an interesting tension. Lots of fun to make and a new technique is always asking for new designs!!!
- round nose pliers, flat nose pliers and a wire cutter
- a thick needle or a pricking pen
- 115 cm (45 inches) of 0,8 mm (20 gauge) half hard Sterling silver wire
- 395 cm (155 inches) of 0,4 cm (26 gauge)deadsoft Sterling silver wire
- 1 lobsterclasp
- 15 beads with a diameter of 3 mm.
Customers also bought
- Starters Tutorials 4 in 1
Always wanted to know how they do it? In this 4 in 1 wrapping tutorial for STARTERS you will learn the following BASIC techniques for wirewrapping:- tutorial 1: In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to make a basic…€ 4,00