Reasons to purchase at Natural Jewels
- you get what you see on the photos - unless otherwise indicated in the text, you buy the piece of jewelry that is on the pictures. Especially with stones such as Moonstone and Labradorite that is very important, because every stone looks different! At Natural Jewels you can be sure that you will receive exactly those stones with that beautiful blue or green shine. No disappointment!
- every piece of jewelry is handmade - every piece of jewelry is made by me by hand. So you buy a piece of artisan work. In addition, I spend a lot of time, attention and care on every piece of jewelry and you can see that and you can feel that.
- unique original designs - every piece of jewelry is also designed by me. Natural Jewels are no ordinary jewels. You buy something special, something unique, something that can not be bought everywhere and no one else is wearing.
- durable and honest materials - I work with 925 Sterling silver and fine silver, with 14K Goldfill and with real natural gemstones. No rubbish, but honest and pure materials that stay beautiful. You buy something that is created by nature and what has been shaped by a human being.
- beautiful packaging - the jewelry is packed in a safe and sturdy and - also important - beautiful cardboard jewelry box or in a cute organza bag. A package that you can come up with!
- fast and safe shipping - the jewelery that is in stock and that is ordered and paid for before 12:00 AM, I try to send the same (working) day. The jewelry will be sent with post.nl, you will receive an email from them with your Track and Trace code. You will also receive emails from me that keep you informed of the status of your order.
- secure payment - pay in a secure environment with Ideal, Paypal or maybe you prefer to pay via bank transfer, it's all possible.
- not good, money back - if a piece of jewelry might disappoint you, you may return it. This does not apply to jewelry that has been made especially for you or that is custom made in your size, like a ring. You will receive a mail with a shipping label that you can use. Returning will cost you nothing. After I have received the jewelry in good order, I will transfer the amount of your purchase (excluding the shipping costs) to you. This way we share the shipping costs for a return shipment. Besides: the only rare times that jewelry was returned, the reason was that the size of the stones was disappointing. So keep a ruler in hand if you want to order something, so that you have a good idea of the size of the jewelery.
- many positive reviews - not entirely convinced yet? Then read the many positive messages in my guestbook!
I hope to see you soon as a customer!