Starters Tutorials 4 in 1
Always wanted to know how they do it? In this 4 in 1 wrapping tutorial for STARTERS you will learn the following BASIC techniques for wirewrapping:
- tutorial 1: In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to make a basic chain with a bead and to connect it to another chain. This tutorial has 7 Steps, 14 photo`s and 275kB.
- tutorial 2: In this tutorial you will learn how to make tiny little chains, so you can make a chainnecklace. This tutorial has 4 Steps, 12 photo`s and 215kB.
- tutorial 3: In this tutorial you will leart step-by-step how to make a wrapped chain. This tutorial has10 Steps, 22 photo`s and 398kB.
- tutorial 4: In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to make your own earhooks of wire.This tutorial has 8 steps, 12 photo`s and 214kB.
Delivery of PDF file via email.
Customers also bought
- Tutorial 17 - Beaded Hoops
This is a BASIC tutorial, but also very interesting for advanced wire-wrappers, as this method is very TIME-SAVING!!! You can work with any kind of beads, however it looks best when you use small beads, appr. 3 mm in…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 26 - Indian Bracelet
This new weaving technique is quite easy to learn, in this tutorial it will be shown to you step by step. The variation between the graceful swirls and the woven squares of this bracelet is giving it an interesting tension. Lots…€ 7,00
- Tutorial 6 - Herringbone Earrings
In this Tutorial you will learn step-by-step how tho make these beautifull earrings. This technique is called the Herringbone technique. I will show you how to make this earrings, but it is also very well possible to make chains…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 19 - Spiral Ornaments
In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to make these beautiful earrings. Level: intermediate. This tutorial has 23 steps, 37 very clear pictures in colour and has 11 pages. PDF-format, 351kB.
- round nose pliers,…€ 5,00
- Tutorial 28 - Wrapped Hoops
This tutorial shows you how to make these wrapped hoops, georgeous earrings with magnificent wrappings. It looks quite complicated, but it is not complicated at all. You will be busy wrapping for a while though, but that is such a…€ 6,00