Tutorial 17 - Beaded Hoops
This is a BASIC tutorial, but also very interesting for advanced wire-wrappers, as this method is very TIME-SAVING!!! You can work with any kind of beads, however it looks best when you use small beads, appr. 3 mm in diameter.
Level: beginner. This tutorial has 12 steps, has 17 very clear pictures in colour. PDF-format, 265kB. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view it.
- round nose pliers, flat nose pliers and a wire cutter
- something to bend larger loops on, for example a mandrel (this is a bar of metal to form rings on) or another round bar with a diameter of 1 – 4 or 5 mm. You could use a fat pen or the handle of a hammer or a broomstick.
- possibly (if you want to hammer, but that is not necessary) a hammer and a foundation of metal to hammer on.
- 14 cm (5.5 inches) of 0,8 mm (20 gauge) Sterling silver wire
- 100 cm (40 inches) of 0,3 mm (28 gauge). You can also use 0,4 mm (26 gauge) wire, you will possibly need a bit less. 0,3 mm wire is the easiest to work with.
- 24 beads with a diameter of 3 mm.
You are buying the tutorial, not the earrings that are shown on the pictures! On the other pictures you can see how different the hoops will look when you use different kind of beads.
Delivery of PDF file via email.
Customers also bought
- Tutorial 19 - Spiral Ornaments
In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to make these beautiful earrings. Level: intermediate. This tutorial has 23 steps, 37 very clear pictures in colour and has 11 pages. PDF-format, 351kB.
- round nose pliers,…€ 5,00
- Starters Tutorials 4 in 1
Always wanted to know how they do it? In this 4 in 1 wrapping tutorial for STARTERS you will learn the following BASIC techniques for wirewrapping:- tutorial 1: In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step how to make a basic…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 21 - 3 pairs of earrings
3 Tutorials in 1 - In this tutorial you will learn step by step to make 3 pair of different earrings. The earrings have some resemblances: briolets and curls are the key players. The 2 first pair are ment for beginners, the third…€ 8,00
- Tutorial 6 - Herringbone Earrings
In this Tutorial you will learn step-by-step how tho make these beautifull earrings. This technique is called the Herringbone technique. I will show you how to make this earrings, but it is also very well possible to make chains…€ 4,00
- Tutorial 28 - Wrapped Hoops
This tutorial shows you how to make these wrapped hoops, georgeous earrings with magnificent wrappings. It looks quite complicated, but it is not complicated at all. You will be busy wrapping for a while though, but that is such a…€ 6,00