Tutorial 20 - Lacey Hoops
In this tutorial you will learn step by step to make these earrings or hoops.
This tutorial has 16 steps, has 27 very clear pictures in colour and has 11 pages. PDF-format, 425kB.
- round nose pliers, flat nose pliers and a wire cutter
- a knitting needle number 2,5
- something to bend larger loopings on, for example a mandrel (this is a bar of metal to form rings on) or another round bar with a diameter of 1 – 4 or 5 mm. You could use a fat pen or the handle of a hammer or a broomstick.
- possibly (if you want to hammer, but that is not necessary) a hammer and a foundation of metal to hammer on.
- 20 cm (8 inches) of 1,0 mm (18 gauge) half hard Sterling silver
- 120 cm (47 inches) of 0,4 mm (26 gauge) dead soft Sterling silver
- 180 cm (70 inches) of 0,3 mm (28 gauge) dead soft Sterling silver.
You only buy this tutorial, not the earrings themselves!!!
Delivery of PDF file via email.